A standalone soundbar is the best choice for compact spaces. Thousands of all-in-one soundbars are available in the acoustic market. However, all of them are not worth buying.
Therefore, you need to choose very carefully. But, searching for the right device requires a lot of time and effort. An easy solution is to take assistance from an expert.
I am here to provide you the free of cost help in finding out the best soundbar for you. In this guide, I am going to review the top 7 all-in-one soundbars.
Why Should You Rely on Speakersmag’s Choices?
Speakersmag’s team of experts has been helping you for a long time. We always work in your best interest.
Before writing this guide, I did a lot of research. As you know, the market is full of audio devices. Hence, it is not an easy task to choose the best product for you.
Often users buy a sound system randomly just by reading the specs. But, the product does not satisfy them. Because they have not taken an expert’s reviews.
I personally tested the performance and quality of the soundbar. Moreover, I have chosen the top products from all categories.
For example, I kept in mind the budget, number of channels, size, audio formats, modern features, connectivity options, and many other factors.
Furthermore, I would tell you the pros and cons of each product. Every aspect of each device has been discussed. S, you can decide without hesitation. These are the reasons you should rely on this guide.
Here is a list of the Top 7 All-in-one soundbars. If you are in a hurry, you can choose one from the list or read a detailed review of all the soundbars below and then make a final decision.
Now, I review all these soundbars one by one.
1. Sonos Arc- The Premium Choice
- All-new Sonos Arc - Bring all your entertainment to life...
- 3D sound with Dolby Atmos - Experience shows, movies, and...
- Tuned to perfection - Enhanced Trueplay tuning technology...
- Immerse yourself in the music - Stream music, radio,...
Sonos Arc is a powerful soundbar. The bar measures 45 inches. Hence, it is compatible with larger TVs such as 55 inches.
This all-in-one soundbar is excellent for mixed usage. Add it to your home theater to watch movies and TV shows, or listen to music.
TruePlay technology delivers a perfectly balanced sound according to the room settings. So, the audio output can be optimized further.
Sonos integrates 11 Class-D digital amplifiers to power the 11 drivers. These include 3 silk dome tweeters and 8 elliptical woofers. So, it makes a 5.0.2 channel setup.
However, a low-cost sub can be added to make the system 5.1.2. Overall, the sound performance is excellent with a 3D effect.
The design is flexible. You can add a subwoofer and SL speakers for more rich audio effect. Built-in Google Assistant and Alexa allow voice control.
Connectivity options include an HDMI, eARC, Optical, and Ethernet port. Sonos smartphone app supports the soundbar. It allows bass and treble adjustment along with other features.
Additionally, it can also work with the TV remote and Apple AirPlay 2. Speech enhancement and night mode are also available. It gives a sleek and elegant outlook.
The bar is available both in white and black colors. The setup and connection are easy. At the back of the bar, wall mounting holes are present.
- A large soundbar suitable for big TVs
- A total of 11 drivers, woofers, and tweeters are packed inside
- Impressive Dolby Atmos performance
- Balanced, detailed, and dynamic audio effect
- Equipped with all advanced features
- HDMI and Ethernet ports
- Voice control with built-in Alexa and Google Assistant
- Supported by Sonos app, TV remote, and Apple AirPlay2
- The bass is not too rich and deep
- Music projection needs improvement
- Does not have HDMI pass-through ports
2. Bose 900 Soundbar- Best for Advanced Features
- BOSE SMART SOUNDBAR 900: Premium Bose voice control...
- DOLBY ATMOS SOUNDBAR: This wireless Bluetooth soundbar lends...
- SLEEK DESIGN: From material quality to construction and...
- BUILT-IN VOICE ASSISTANTS Alexa and Google —...
Bose always produces the best quality audio devices. Bose 900 soundbar has won higher customer satisfaction only one year of its release.
The reason is its professional sound performance. All the specs are packed inside this single unit. Indeed, it’s a high-end product with a high cost.
It is equipped with TrueSpace and ADAPTiQ technologies. So, the sound is calibrated according to the room settings and content. Moreover, it delivers impressive and true Dolby Atmos.
Sonic details and soundstage are also excellent. A dedicated center speaker is integrated into the unit. A pair of racetrack transducers are installed on both ends of the bar.
Two additional transducers and a pair of upward-firing drivers are also present at the far left and far right sides. So, a total of 9 drives are packed inside Bose 900.
Its special PhaseGuide technology bounces the sound of the ceiling. Thus, it gives an experience of overhead speakers.
Hence, the dialogue clarity is matchless. Further, the overall sound output is well-balanced and powerful.
Bose 900 is a very elegant and decent device. Especially, the build quality is excellent. The top is made of glass and elevates the aesthetic value.
The body measures 41 inches and is ideal for larger TVs. You can mount it on the wall with the brackets. HDMI, Optical, and USB ports are integrated into the bar.
Further, it supports Bluetooth and Wifi for wireless streaming. AirPlay 2, Chromecast, and Spotify connect compatibility make it an ideal single unit.
Bose Music app provides a lot of control features. The system is a 5.0.2 channel. Bass boost features are also available. A separate sub can be added for richer bass.
Further, a built-in microphone assists in voice control. The mics respond very efficiently by listening to your commands from every direction.
- Multi-channel audio is best for music, TV, movies, etc.
- Impressive Dolby Atmos performance
- ADAPTiQ and TrueSpace feature for perfect room calibration
- Premium build quality and elegant design
- Wifi, Bluetooth, HDMI, and Optical
- Built-in voice assistants and microphone
- Lacks DTS:X support
- Some customers find glass top annoying
3. SAMSUNG HW-S50B/ZA- Best Sound Technology
- ALL-IN-ONE: Everything you need in a single soundbar with...
- DOLBY DIGITAL 5.1 / DTS VIRTUAL:X: Dolby Digital 5.1 capable...
- Q-SYMPHONY: Perfectly synchronized, fully immersive audio...
- BUILT-IN CENTER SPEAKER: The built-in center speaker is...
Samsung S50B is a fresh release of 2022. It wins in terms of low cost and high-end audio compatibility. Integration of two woofers and tweeters makes it a 3.0 channel setup.
It is Dolby Digital 5.1 capable and delivers surround sound effects. Furthermore, DTS VIRTUAL:X compatibility provides you with a fuller audio effect.
Q-Symphony feature is also added for perfect synchronization. The result is room-filling sound. The center speaker is specialized in producing crystal clear dialogues.
Additionally, Adaptive sound technology gives dynamic and optimized audio. The vocals and instruments are clear enough.
This bar is light weighted and smart. It measures about 26 inches and is great for TVs, movies, and music.
Multi-connection Bluetooth allows the pairing of two devices simultaneously. Hence, you can conveniently switch between the devices.
A decent remote control comes with the bar. Samsung SmartThings app allows ready connection with Wifi. The app acts as complete remote control.
The unit integrates an HDMI ARC and USB for audio playback. HDMI CEC support is also available. Further, it features night mode, game mode, and voice enhancement.
The unit is wall mountable. With 5.3 pounds weight, setup is very easy. This compactness is ideal for a small home theater setup and for upgrading your TV sound.
The external subwoofer can also be added as it is compatible with many products by Samsung.
- Dolby Atmos and DTS:X support
- A good choice for mixed usage
- Great vocals and clear dialogue
- Smart, compact, and lightweight
- Setup is very easy and straightforward
- Dual Bluetooth connectivity
- Remote control and smartphone app supported
- A decent branded choice at a low cost
- Bass response is not ideal
- Lacks a visual display but provides voice feedback
4. JBL Multibeam-Best for Movies
- Dolby Atmos and MultiBeam surround sound gives you an...
- Certified for Humans – Smart home made easy for...
- Punchy bass without the need for a separate subwoofer thanks...
- Dolby Vision coupled with 4K pass through will allow enjoy...
JBL is a famous brand in the acoustic market. JBL Multibeam is a 5-channel soundbar released in 2021. It is ideal for movies, music, and TV.
Especially, it is the best all-in-one soundbar for movies. The sound output is impressive. Its bass response is excellent and better than Sonos Beam.
A desirable feature is JBL’s Virtual Dolby Atmos integration. Thus, you get a high-quality sound effect. You get a room-filling and immersive audio experience.
Action movies are played very well creating a cinematic effect. The Smart mode adds more depth and richness to the listening experience.
Further, the soundbar is also great for music delivering excellent instruments and vocals. A total of 5 speakers are integrated into Multibeam.
3 racetrack drives are on the front and the 2 are mounted on the side. In addition, it has dual 3-inch passive radiators. No upward firing or height drivers are included.
The product is well-built and elegant. It is available in black and grey colors. The bar is Wifi and Bluetooth supported. Further, it works with Alexa.
At the top, basic control options are located. The front is covered by the grille and also has a LED indicator.
An amazing feature is Amazon Multi-Room Music. This capability is rear in soundbars. In addition, it has a built-in Chromecast and AirPlay.
Physical ports include Optical Digital and 2 HDMI inputs including ARC. A decent remote control comes with the soundbar.
However, users complain about the complexity of controls and setup. Because the remote has fewer buttons but numerous controls.
Hence, you have to remember the button combinations for each function. One drawback is that the design is not extendable. An external subwoofer or speaker cannot be added.
- Dual HDMIs including ARC
- Amazon Multi-Room Music
- Wifi, Bluetooth, Apple AirPlay2, Chromecast, and Alexa supported
- Heavy bass response and immersive sound
- Plays action movies in the best format
- Features Virtual Dolby Atmos
- Dolby Vision and 4K pass-through
- The setup process and remote are annoying
- Expensive as compared to competitors
Have A Look: Easy Guide and Instructions for Vizio Soundbar
5. VIZIO M-Series Soundbar-Best for Mixed Usage
- America's #1 Sound Bar* VIZIO has been filling homes with...
- Immersive sound, brought to you by people who love sound. -...
- It’s psychoacoustics, but you can call it magic. - An...
- Your favorites, the way they were meant to be heard. - Lean...
VIZIO M213ad-K8 is a smart sound solution. This all-in-one soundbar is an excellent choice at a low price. It is an upgraded version of the M21D-H8.
Users really like this new edition by Vizio. The system is 2.1 and has a built-in subwoofer. Nevertheless, it is a good choice for mixed usage.
A total of 6 speakers and 2 passive radiators are packed inside the unit. Sound is directed towards the listener with two tweeters and two midrange drivers.
While upward firing is done by the dual bass radiators. This happens when the soundbar is placed in front of the TV.
Hence, it detects the setup and works accordingly. This soundbar lacks up-firing Dolby Atmos speakers. Instead, the Dolby Atmos effect is produced virtually.
Basically, it is a stereo soundbar. The sound output satisfies you in terms of a wider soundstage, dialogue clarity, instrumental details, and reasonable bass.
The design is decent. It measures 35 inches in width and 2 inches in height. Thus, it is a great choice for compact spaces and does not block screen views.
Connections include an HDMI input and an HDMI eARC port. So, you get high-quality audio signals from your TV. Further, a Digital Optical and smart speaker port is also available.
You can connect an external mic for voice control functionality. This product supports Bluetooth but lacks Wifi compatibility. In short, if you have a limited budget, the Vizio M-Series soundbar is great for you.
- Supports Dolby Atmos, DTS:X, and other audio formats
- DSP technology and audio customization
- A 2.1 channel soundbar having 6 speakers
- Wide soundstage and decent bass
- Smart and compact design
- HDMI eARC and Digital Optical ports
- The best all-in-one sound solution for the low budget
- Lacks built-in Wifi, voice assistants, and streaming apps
- Downmixes surround sound to stereo
You may also like: A Guide to Buying the Best Loudest Soundbars for Large Home Theater
6. SENNHEISER AMBEO Soundbar-Best for Spacious Home Theater
- Fully immersive 5.1.4 channel 3D high-quality sound...
- Delivers 3D surround sound adjusted to the characteristics...
- Customize your home listening experience with a built-in...
- Turn your home stereo or 5.1 audio into a 3D surround sound...
Sennheiser Ambeo is a true all-in-one soundbar. It is equipped with all the features of a complete home theater system. If you want a smart sound solution, go for Ambeo.
It can compete with the larger home cinema packages. Because it is a 5.1.4 channel system. The sound production is fully immersive and 3 directional.
Moreover, the built-in subwoofer works at 30Hz and delivers a rich bass effect. The soundbar features room calibration and virtualization.
Dolby Atmos, DTS:X, MPEG-H, 4K HDR Dolby Vision support make it an ideal choice. The drivers are larger and more powerful than normal soundbars.
Resultantly, the frequency range is wide and the audio is strong. A total of 13 drivers are integrated into the unit. The 5 dedicated tweeters ensure a studio-grade sound. Precision and balance are also excellent.
In addition to Bluetooth and Wifi, Ambeo also has built-in AirPlay 2, Chromecast, Spotify, and Tidal Connect.
When it comes to design, Sennheiser Ambeo is beautiful. The build quality is also sturdy and the product is reliable.
Its biggest advantage is the space-saving design that integrates all the features. However, it becomes a drawback due to its heavy weight and large size.
The bar weighs 40 pounds and needs effort for wall mounting. Alternatively, you can place it on the table under your TV. The 5.31 inches height may block the view.
Therefore, you should figure out the installation technique before purchasing it. I believe it is a worth buying soundbar for compact spaces.
This great soundbar is generous in terms of connectivity options. 3 HDMI 2.0 inputs and one HDMI 2.1 eARC are installed in it.
Additionally, Ethernet, Optical, and stereo RCA aux are also integrated into the bar. The Sennheiser Smart Control app makes controlling and customization easy.
- Natural, bombastic, and dynamic sound effect
- Dolby Atmos, Dolby Vision, and DTS:X
- A complete 5.1.4 channel soundbar
- Upmix technology to create a 3D surround sound effect
- Bluetooth and Wifi enabled, compatible with various streaming services
- A space-saving solution for compact home theaters
- The app allows multiple sounds and EQ presets
- Night mode for disturbance-free listening
- Large in size and heavy in weight
- An expensive soundbar
7. Majority Bowfell Soundbar-Best for Tight Budget
- 50 WATTS, DUAL STEREO, 15 INCH: The Majority Bowfell is a...
- BLUETOOTH, EQ CONTROL, 5 AUDIO MODES: Our powerful 50 watt...
- AUX, OPTICAL, RCA, REMOTE: Our sound bar for tv has been...
- COMPACT BUT MIGHTY: The Bowfell is a compact, slim audio...
Majority Bowfell is one of the most popular smart soundbars. Although it is a mini bar yet has all the necessary features.
So, it would be an ideal all-in-one sound solution at a very cheap price. Connect it to your TV, computer, or projector for getting a decent sound output.
The content is played in stereo format. Despite the small size, it gives a decent and rich bass. Because it has a built-in subwoofer. The output power is 50 watts.
Experts recommend this soundbar for mixed usage. It is also ideal for gaming in addition to movies, TV, and music.
The device supports many audio files such as MP3, WMA, FLAC, AAC+, and WAV.
This mini bar measures 15 inches. The design is simple but stylish. Indeed, I consider it a pretty cute audio device. The small design fits the best under your TV.
Moreover, its 1.5kg weight allows easy portability. Build quality is sturdy and the product is shockproof.
Bluetooth support makes wireless connectivity convenient. Overall, the setup process is quite straightforward and hassle-free.
For making a physical connection, there are RCA, Optical, 3.5mm AUX, and USB ports. However, it lacks HDMI which can be expected from a soundbar costing under $50.
The basic control options are present on the right side of the bar. Additionally, the remote control is also provided with the product. It features Jazz, Rock, and 3 other sound modes.
The company provides a 3-year extended warranty. The package includes all the essential items like cables and a remote.
- Smart, compact, and portable
- Easy to setup and connect
- Built-in subwoofer and decent bass response
- Stereo format and 5 sound modes
- Very cheap soundbar
- Compatible with all the media devices
- RCA, Optical, Aux, and Bluetooth options
- Lacks HDMI ports
- Average sound for upgradation
Frequently Asked Questions About Soundbars
Read the following frequently asked questions for further information and guidance.
Is a soundbar a good option for listening to music?
Yes, soundbars are excellent for playing music. A soundbar with a wireless subwoofer delivers rich bass and dynamics. However, choose the one with advanced features and high-quality audio. Because such soundbars can connect to multiple streaming services and source devices. So, you can play music from your TV, computer, smartphone, etc.
Can a single soundbar give the best audio quality?
There are many all-in-one soundbars that perform excellently. They integrate all the drivers and bass subwoofer. So, you can use a standalone soundbar for an immersive home theater effect. The products included in our guide perform best even without an external subwoofer or satellite speakers.
Should I install a soundbar above or below the TV?
The best position to install a soundbar is at ear level. This setting gives a synchronized sound effect. So, it should be mounted under your TV. Place it on the tabletop or mount it on the wall.
Is a cheap soundbar worth buying?
Many cheap soundbars are worth buying. They can upgrade your TV or computer sound. If you are not brand conscious and have a tight budget, choose the low-cost soundbars. Although they lack some advanced features yet perform really well for music, movie, gaming, and TV shows.
What is the difference between a 2.1 and 5.1 channel soundbar?
There are two speakers and a subwoofer in a 2.1-channel soundbar. These are the left and right channels. While 5 speakers including front left/right, surround left/right, front center and a subwoofer are integrated into the 5.1-channel soundbar.
Here ends our search and reviews. I hope you liked this guide. I have honestly reviewed the top 7 best all-in-one soundbars. Do not forget to tell us which one you liked the most. Happy purchase!
Last update on 2024-03-01 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API