In this article, I have included the top 9 best Bluetooth speakers that pair with each other to enhance the sound quality. When two or more speakers pair together, the sound is also increased along with enhanced bass. If you pair two speakers together, you will enjoy the left and right channel sound experience anywhere outside the home.
Some portable Bluetooth speakers have the ability to connect up to 100 speakers together. You may never buy 100 speakers to connect them with each other but this feature is available for people who like something different.
However, depending upon your choice you can connect the desired number of speakers together and have a big fun outside the door with tiny portable speakers.
A Note on How I Selected the Best Bluetooth Speakers
Generally, I use a single and powerful speaker to play audio on it. However, recently, I felt a need for dual Bluetooth speakers. Because while listening to music, recordings, or motivational content, I move around the home to do some chores.
In this case, a single speaker placed in my bedroom cannot give enough sound. Therefore, I decided to place another Bluetooth speaker outside my bedroom so that I will not miss any word.
Personally, I prefer JBL speakers because they are decent, loud, and attractive. Moreover, I own JBL Charge 4 already. That’s why I bought the same model to pair with the previous one.
I suggest you choose the same brand speaker (if you already have one) to pair with two Bluetooth speakers together. This will save you from compatibility issues.
However, if you are planning to buy two new Bluetooth speakers then you have multiple options. I have picked up the best Bluetooth speakers which have been under my use.
All of them are reliable because I conducted comprehensive research. I never compromise on quality and also consider the budget.
Keeping in mind the sound quality, durability, price, Bluetooth range, and advanced features, I recommend you purchase one of the following Bluetooth speakers.
The latest speaker of the Flip series is Flip 5 which comes with all those features people love. It not only connects 100 JBL Flip 5 speakers together but has many other great features. The price is also affordable and much less for the quality it provides.
It is IPX7 waterproof, which means you can fully submerge it in water for 30 minutes with no damage. Although it is not tested for dust and other solid particles, it is still a perfect outdoor portable speaker.
As compared to the previous model of JBL, this one is focused on increased performance of sound quality. The mic is removed and the drivers are also large.
You can control a lot with the app but EQ settings are not available and it does not connect to many old models of JBL.
Battery life is 12 hours which is enough to listen for a whole day. You may go for other speakers if you need more battery timing. Its battery is 4800 mAH which is not small but time is low because of enhanced sound quality with bigger drivers.
There are 11 different colors available for JBL Flip 5. You can get different colors if you buy multiple speakers for pairing them with each other.
In short, JBL Flip 5 is the best JBL speaker under $100 that can be paired with other similar and compatible JBL speakers for enjoying a big party. Buy just two JBL Flip 5 and have a stereo experience when paired with each other.
- It is a true Bluetooth stereo speaker with a portable design
- JBL Flip 5 can connect up to 100 Bluetooth speakers. So, it is perfect for larger gatherings.
- It is equipped with powerful drivers and delivers premium quality sound
- It is an IPX7 rated speaker with high durability
- Flip 5 has a 4800 mAh battery that can provide up to 12 hours of playtime
- Can connect up to 100 Bluetooth speakers
- Powerful and long-lasting battery
- Best sound at an affordable price
- IPX7 rated, sturdy material
- Lacks voice assistant and speakerphone
- Can connect only to JBL speakers
- Bass is not ideal
Related: Connect JBL Speaker To TV-3 Methods
Although JBL Flip 4 is a little older but it does not mean it is not good. As it has some unique features, some people still love it over Flip 5. Outdated but a pretty good JBL speaker that can be paired with the same model or another compatible model for better sound. You can pair two JBL Flip 4 speakers with each other for added bass and sound quality with a stereo experience of left and right channels.
IPX7 waterproof makes it perfect for outdoor activities and even ends up worries of being submerged in water. I often take it to pool parties at my friends’ house to double the music power.
The battery is 3000mAH and claimed to have 12 hours of playtime but if you run it at full volume it ends up in only 4 hours. Still, it is not bad and you will get at least 7+ hours because you will not be playing it at full volume all the time.
Like JBL Flip 5, it also has JBL connect+ feature allowing you to connect up to 100 compatible JBL speakers with each other for a party boost.
Using Bluetooth, you can connect 2 smartphones with JBL Flip 4. Unlike JBL Flip 5, it also has a built-in mic for calls and loudspeaker conference calls. Noise-canceling and echo-canceling help you in crystal clear calling.
Just by pressing a button, you can talk to Google or Siri.
In short, this speaker is worth the money with its great features and outstanding sound plus bass. You can pair two or more such speakers together.
- JBL Flip 4 integrates voice assistants such as Google and Siri
- It also features an echo and noise-canceling speakerphone for calls
- Pair it with two smartphones simultaneously and up to 100 other JBL speakers
- It is IPX7 rated and can be submerged underwater for 30 minutes. Hence, it is great for outdoor beach and pool parties
- Features bass radiator and JBL Signature Sound
- Up to 8 hours of playtime with a 3000 mAh battery
- Fully waterproof and best for outdoor use
- Built-in speakerphone and voice assistants
- Mid-range sound is not ideal
- Lacks track navigation buttons
Related: How To Pair JBL Flip 4 Speaker
JBL Charge 4 has been under my use for a long time. This cute little speaker never disappointed me. I love it because of its high-class sound, IPX7 rating, and portable design.
If you have a good budget and want something excellent from JBL, Charge 4 is one of the best and top-rated speakers. It is the latest model of the JBL Charge series and comes with almost many unique and good features. There is also a JBL Connect+ feature allowing you to connect up to 100 JBL speakers together.
In addition, it is IPX7 certified waterproof and can float in water. If you accidentally fall it in water, it will neither get damaged nor drown in water. It is fully safe to use in water.
JBL Charge 4 doesn’t have a built-in mic and buttons do not light up when dark. These two features are a bit annoying. JBL Charge 3 has a built-in mic and you will surely need it when your phone is connected to it. This feature makes Charge 3 better at a very low price as compared to Charge 4.
Additionally, with the JBL Connect+ feature, you can pair two or even 100 compatible JBL speakers with each other. Older JBL speakers with JBL connect are not compatible with it.
There is a large battery with 20 hours of playback time. But if you play it at high volumes, it will be 13 hours which is excellent.
Further, it has dual bass radiators to enhance bass quality and make sound crystal clear. The sound quality is really better than expected in all JBL speakers. If you buy two JBL Charge 4 speakers, you can pair them with each other.
- Dual bass radiators ensure premium sound quality
- A truly powerful 7500 mAh battery that features up to 20 hours of playtime
- JBL Charge 4 is great for beach and pool parties due to its IPX7 rating
- Pair with 100 other JBL speakers with the Connect+ technology
- A sturdy portable Bluetooth speaker
- Highly powerful battery
- Features excellent build quality and decent design
- Can connect to 2 smartphones and 100 speakers
- Comes in many colors at an affordable price
- Lacks a built-in mic
- Does not feature backlit buttons
Related: How To Connect JBL Speakers Together
Another top-rated Bluetooth speaker at the cheapest budget allows you to pair two Sony speakers together for extra fun at a party.
This speaker is IP67 rated which means that it is fully dustproof as well as waterproof. You can submerge it in water for 30 minutes at one-meter depth. You can even wash it if it gets dirty.
Furthermore, it has a very compact design and a carry strap for easy carrying. This mini speaker has 16 hours of playback time at normal volume.
A passive radiator covering low-frequency tones enhances the bass quality. For bass lovers, it is a great speaker and when you pair two of these speakers with each other, you will enjoy excellent stereo sound with left and right channels.
You can choose your favorite color from 5 different colors. Price may vary a little for colors.
In short, for bass lovers with a cheap budget, SONY provides a great speaker. Your favorite feature, pairing with each other is available in these speakers.
- Sony SRS is a compact, smart, and efficient Bluetooth speaker.
- You can connect 2 Sony speakers to each other.
- It has a built-in mic for loudspeaker calls.
- A perfect choice for bass lovers due to its powerful and deep sound.
- It is fully waterproof and dustproof as it is IP67 rated. So, you get a durable speaker for under $100.
- Easy portability with a carry strap
- 16 hours of playtime at normal volume
- The best companion for traveling due to mini size
- Ideal to use anywhere due to its IP67 rating
- Can connect to another Sony speaker
- The speakerphone mic becomes unclear sometimes
- You might face some distortion with deep bass
Also Read: Best Super Bass Bluetooth Speakers
DOSS SoundBox is also an affordable speaker and you can pair two DOSS SoundBox speakers with each other for enhanced sound quality. Just like SONY, this one is also a top-rated and budget-friendly speaker.
Touch control buttons make it an even greater speaker. With modern Bluetooth 4.2 technology, it is compatible with all the latest Bluetooth-compatible devices. It automatically connects your last synced device when you turn it ON. Moreover, you can also insert a micro SD card or use an AUX connection.
In addition, its 2 drivers deliver superior quality 360° stereo sound with enhanced bass. You will have an excellent experience when you will pair two DOSS soundBox speakers with each other.
It is IPX4 water-resistant which means that it can bear splashes of water from any direction.
If you run it at half volume, the battery can go up to 20 hours while it may be 10 hours at full volume.
In short, at this price range, you have a good speaker from this brand. You should go for it if you lack the budget. For audio lovers that have enough budget, JBL speakers are still my top recommendation. However, this one is a highly loved and hot-selling speaker in this price range.
- Doss Soundbox gives you superior sound quality from its compact body
- A stylish portable speaker with a touch-sensitive control panel
- It is compatible with all Bluetooth devices, hence can be paired with any speaker
- You get 20 hours of playtime at 50% volume and 10 hours at full volume
- IPX5 rated and splash resistant
- A smart and portable speaker
- Dual drivers for 360 degrees stereo sound
- A decent speaker at a very low price
- Features Bluetooth 4.2-an older version
- The bass is not up to the mark
Also Read: Best Large Size Portable Bluetooth Speakers
This one is an expensive Bluetooth speaker with a long connection range, long battery life, and multiple features.
You can connect two or more speakers together with each other and set them as right, left channels for extra powerful sound quality and big fun at parties. However, the voice of a single speaker is also much louder.
The Control panel is located on the top. Hence, you can easily control many features with just a single click. Connect to your mobiles or with each other in simple and easy ways.
Further, in the travel bag, you can put these four speakers. There is no problem in pairing all 4 speakers together and playing the same song from all of these at once. This will increase the sound and make it enough even for a big party.
In short, it is a great feature allowing you to connect multiple of these with each other. But is an expensive speaker and only those who can afford should go for it.
- Rocksteady comes with Bluetooth 5.0 version that ensures high fidelity, clear sound, and 100 feet range
- It is equipped with a tweeter, mid-bass driver, and bass drum to ensure the best audio quality
- You can pair up to 4 Rocksteady speakers with each other. However, the single unit also gives an ideal sound
- 16 hours of playtime, a Fast-Charging feature, and great portability
- A powerful speaker with multiple drivers
- Immersive sound and great bass
- Can connect to 4 Rocksteady Bluetooth speakers
- Features Bluetooth 5.0, strong connection, and long-range
An expensive speaker costing more than $100
By Cambridge Sound Works, this one is a pretty special speaker at a very affordable budget. Because you can pair two of these with each other with the True Wireless Stereo feature. Enjoy better sound with enhanced clarity with this little speaker.
In this little speaker, 10+ watts of power is delivered by the amplifier which produces a louder sound.
It also comes with the latest 4.2 Bluetooth technology and has 100 feet range that is incredibly great. No speaker in this range can have this greater range.
Furthermore, with IPX5 certification, it can bear low pressure of water but can’t be submerged in water. Hence, no fear of rain. Good for outdoor use and use during showers but just avoid submerging in water.
At 2/3 volume, it works for 14 hours. At full volume, it may work up to 8 hours which seems quite good.
In short, at a very low budget, it is a well-established speaker with modern features and beautiful latest design.
- It provides 100 feet Bluetooth range
- A very low budget portable Bluetooth speaker equipped with amazing features
- IPX5 rated, waterproof, and good to use in outdoor
- 14 hours of battery life is decent and ideal for travel
- Super portable speaker with a compact design
- A powerful battery gives 14 hours of playtime at 2/3 volume
- Incredible Bluetooth range; up to 100 feet
- Delivers stereo sound quality
- Lacks an ideal bass
- Not fully waterproof, just splashproof
The design and look is somewhat different than other speakers on the list. Within 30 feet range, you can enjoy crystal clear sound with enhanced bass quality.
Moreover, it has a built-in mic for listening to calls or making conference calls a loudspeaker. This feature is missing in many speakers but it is quite an important feature. It must be available if you are going to connect your phone with a Bluetooth speaker for playing music. Nevertheless, you can skip it if you don’t need it.
Besides IPX7 waterproof, it also resists shocks and dents that make it secure when falling accidentally on the floor.
Battery timing is 6 hours which seems good but for this price, it is a little less. Other speakers in this range provide more than 10 hours. Still, it is up to you how much playtime you really need per 24 hours.
- Bose SoundLink is a micro speaker with a very compact body and excellent portability
- It is IPX7 rated, both waterproof and solid resistant
- Its small size does not compromise on sound quality
- Can pair to another Bose speaker for party mode or stereo mode
- It is compatible with voice assistants and also comes with a built-in microphone
- Smart speaker with the best sound quality
- Great sound quality from a compact speaker
- IPX7 rating makes it waterproof and sturdy enough to bear physical shocks
- Built-in mic for conference calls and compatible with voice assistants
- Lacks a powerful battery and features only 5 hours of playtime
Also Read: Best Cheap Bluetooth Speakers Under $10
Another speaker from the same brand Bose. This one is better than the above but the price is also high. That is why it is kept lower than the above one.
It also delivers 360° sound with deep bass and louder volume. Playtime is 12 hours which is double the above one. It may not work 12 hours at full volume but only at normal volume. However, it is good and enough for you.
You can pair two of these speakers with each other and enjoy a party outside the home with a louder sound. Pairing together means doubling the sound power.
You can also connect this speaker to Bose Smart Home Family by using Bose SimpleSync technology.
Using a built-in mic, you can make crystal clear calls and loudspeaker conference calls. Its range is 30 feet but as usual, it is enough.
It is IPX4 which is a downside of this speaker. Even after paying this high budget, it can’t be submerged in water. In this price range, you should get at least an IPX7 rating but here only IPX4 which means just protection from splashes of water.
In short, although it has good quality but IP rating is much less. You have other best options available in JBL speakers. However, if you are willing with a low IP rating, everything else is almost fine.
- Bose SoundLink Revolve is a luxury, classy, and stylish portable speaker
- It delivers 360-degrees loud and clear surround sound
- Double the sound power by pairing it with another Bose speaker
- Can utilize your phone’s virtual assistants for hands-free functioning with Google and Siri
- 12 hours of playtime at 50% volume
- Bose SimpleSync technology to connect with Bose Smart Home Family
- Supports Bose Connect app and has quick control buttons
- Play in stereo or party mode
- A pretty costly speaker
- IPX4 rated- a disappointment at this price
Also Read: 20 Cheap Bluetooth Speakers With Good Bass
Frequently Asked Questions
Some of the Bluetooth speakers mentioned in the list can pair up to 100 other speakers. While some speakers pair with only one speaker. Then, how should you pair them?
This could be a question in your mind along with some other common questions. Here, I have tried to answer a few questions of you.
How can I pair 4 or more Bluetooth speakers together?
Some Bluetooth speakers come with special connectivity technology that allows pairing up to 100 speakers together.
For example, JBL features ‘Part Boost’ or ‘Connect+’ technology for pairing multiple Bluetooth speakers together.
Otherwise, you can use Bose Connect, AmpMe, Ultimate Ears, and other similar apps to play one track on multiple speakers.
Can Bluetooth 5 connect to multiple speakers?
Bluetooth 5 is the advanced Bluetooth version. It can connect up to two devices simultaneously. So, you can send the same audio to 2 speakers. It has a wider transmission range. Hence, you should prefer a speaker with Bluetooth 5.0 version.
What are the qualities of the best Bluetooth speaker?
The first and foremost quality of the best Bluetooth speaker is its excellent sound quality. Next, you should look for battery life, portability, IP rating, durability, price, and finally the design.
Can Bluetooth speakers from different brands pair together?
Yes, it is possible to pair and play two Bluetooth speakers from different brands. However, it is not ideal because the audio features of each brand are unique as they use distinct technologies and drivers. So, you may face the issue of audio lag, synchronization, and compatibility.
Why my Bluetooth speakers are not pairing together?
A temporary software glitch can create the issue of Bluetooth speakers not pairing together. You can fix them simply by restarting, resetting, or reconnecting.
Connect Multiple Bluetooth Speakers – Video Guide
These were only a few speakers that we consider are really the best. All these Bluetooth speakers are compatible to pair with each other. You can buy two speakers from any of these and get a stereo experience with left and right channels at outdoor parties.
My first recommendation is again JBL Flip 5 or JBL Charge 4 if you can afford it. If you are looking for a cheap one, there are several best options available. I have listed the 9 best Bluetooth speakers of 2022 that pair with each other.