A full-range speaker delivers high-quality sound and has good sensitivity. When it comes to buying the best 8-inch full-range speakers or drivers, we are here to help you choose.
The full-range speaker covers the frequency range of humans which is 20 Hz to 20 kHz. Most full-range speakers respond as low as 60 Hz and reach up to 20,000 Hz. These speakers have a bigger magnet than others.
We have chosen some 8″ full-range speakers that you can buy if they meet your needs and budget.
Top Picks of Best 8-Inch Full-Range Drivers
- Overall Best: Lii Audio 8 Inch Full Range Drivers
- Best Affordable: Visaton BG20-8 8″ Full-Range Speaker
- Best 8″ Speaker: Full Range Amateur DIY F-8 Lii Audio
- Best Full Range 8″ Woofer: Goldwood Sound GW-8003/8
Our short review of all these speakers makes your idea clear.
1. Overall Best: Lii Audio 8 Inch Full Range Drivers
- 8 Inch full range driver, ideal and common size for most...
- Exquisite and fast, good for instrument and voice.
- High Qts, good choice for Open Baffle building.
- Very sensitive, can be driven by low watt amp.
Our #1 pick of 8″ full-range speaker is the Lii Audio speaker which is really great in look and performance.
This speaker has very high sensitivity and a large magnet. Even if you have an amplifier with low wattage, you can run these speakers smoothly.
If you want to get a full-range speaker for open baffles, this one is the perfect choice as it has high Qts of 0.62.
As this speaker has, 8″ is a very common size for many enclosures. The sound is very clear and loud. There is no distortion whether you listen at low, medium, or high volumes.
Being the full-range speaker it has a frequency response up to 20,000 Hz. It has an 8-ohm impedance. Sensitivity is 94 dB which is above the excellent value. The maximum power is 80 watts and the rated power is 50 watts.
You will get a pair of speakers with a weight of 7 kg. When it comes to price, it is high. If you have this much budget you can go for these speakers. We have reviewed very affordable 8″ speakers below from other brands.
2. Best Affordable: Visaton BG20-8 8″ Full-Range Speaker
- High output combined with wide frequency response
- Works great in a 1.05 cubic foot enclosure tuned to 42 Hz
- Also useful in 70V or 100V distributed audio systems with...
If you want a good 8-inch full-range speaker at a very affordable price, Visaton BG20-8 is made for you. At this cheap price, the Visaton BG20-8 offers really great features and sound quality.
The frequency range is 38 to 18,000 Hz which makes it a good full-range speaker. 92 dB is a high sensitivity that is considered excellent.
Visaton BG20-8 8″ Full-Range Speaker can run continuously at 40 watts as it has an RMS of 40 watts and the
If you install these speakers into a 1.05 cubic foot cabinet and tune them to 42 Hz you will get really decent bass.
In short, it does a great job at this little price. If you are limited to budget and need an 8″ driver get this one today before it runs away.
Must Read: 6 Best 6.75″ Car Speakers For Bass
3. Best 8″ Speaker: Full Range Amateur DIY F-8 Lii Audio
- Lii Audio 8 inch full range speaker driver, dedicated for...
- Natural and mild sounding at medium frequency
- Speaker with clean sound, serving for big music fan
- Essential part for DIY a good buffle speaker, blueprint of...
Our third full-range 8-inch speaker is again from the Lii Audio brand. This one also has top-end performance and the price is much less than the previous model of this brand.
The 8-inch cone is made of paper and performs well at all frequencies. Especially when you listen at medium frequency, it gives more clarity and more bass.
The look of this speaker is very good like the previous one and the magnet is large with durable construction.
It has a high-frequency response and high sensitivity and works great even at low power amp.
Again, if you can afford the budget, you can go for Lii Audio speakers or get an affordable one from another brand.
4. Best Full Range 8″ Woofer: Goldwood Sound GW-8003/8
- 1 Goldwood Sound GW-8003/8 pro audio 8" full range woofer...
- 1.5" aluminum voice coil, 20oz magnet with bumper plate and...
- Stamped steel frame, overall size is 8", fits enclosure hole...
- Use for pro DJ speakers, pro PA speakers, pro karaoke...
Our last 8″ full-range driver is Goldwood Sound GW-8003/8 which is very affordable and has good performance and build quality.
When you wish to buy a driver at a low budget this one could be your second choice.
This speaker has a high output and more frequency response than all the others listed above.
It has 260 watts maximum output power and 130 watts RMS power. The frequency range is 28 to 20000 Hz which makes it a perfect full-range driver.
The impedance is 8 ohms like others but the sensitivity is 87 dB which is good but not excellent.
Magnet is 20 oz large and 1.5″ aluminum voice coil. The specifications mentioned above are for 1 woofer and you will get a single driver instead of a pair for this price.
Frequently Asked Questions
Reading the following frequently asked questions will provide you with further information.
What is a full-range speaker?
A full-range speaker is also called a wide-band speaker. It can perform across several octaves of frequencies. The range varies from 150Hz to 20kHz. Hence, you can listen to various music genres on such speakers.
How best are the full-range speakers?
Do larger speaker drivers perform better?
We reviewed 4 best 8″ full-range speakers/drivers with important pros and cons. The choice and budget are yours. If you really need a full-range speaker, get one now before it runs away.
Last update on 2023-12-08 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API