Although Jlab earbuds offer an excellent experience still they sometimes play with us. Sometimes one side might start acting on and sometimes both Jlab Earbuds might not pair together.
There is a one stop solution if any of the Jlab Earbuds models is not pairing together — Manual Factory Reset. Whether you’re using Jlab Go Air Pro, Jlab Go Air Pop, Jlab Jbuds, or any other model, they all have the same workaround to get them back to proper functioning. Now the question is how to do this?
There are a few simple short steps to reset any Jlab Earbuds. Just follow the steps with us.
How to Pair Jlab Earbuds Together?
These are electronic devices and can sometimes show abnormality. Due to internal glitches there might be scenario when the pair of Jlab Jbuds refuse to pair or only one earpiece work.
Any such situation falls into the category of manual factory reset.
How to Reset Jlab Earbuds Not Pairing Together?(Step-by-Step)
Follow the steps below to reset your Jlab Earbuds.
Step 1: Disconnect & Forget Bluetooth
If JLab earbuds are connected to any device previously, then turn OFF the Bluetooth and forget from that device.
Step 2: Factory Resetting Jlab Earbud
- Put both earbuds in the charging case.
- Now tap the right earbud 7 times quickly on the sensor. It’ll blink blue 3 times indicating reset has been done on the right earbud.
- Repeat the same process with the other one. Tap the touch sensor of the left earbud 7 times quickly. It’ll also blink blue 3 times showing that the reset has been done on left earbud too.
That’s it factory reset has been done.
Step 3: Connect to Device Again
After factory reset blue/white light on one earbud means Jlab Earbuds are ready to pair.
How to Connect & Troubleshoot Jlab Jbuds?
Pairing the Jlab Jbuds to a new device is simple, accompanied by easy navigational lights. Because every light has a hidden meaning in the Jlab earbuds family. Let’s uncover that.
Connect Device to Jlab JBuds Air
Auto Pairing to Device: Tap on one of the earbuds 3 times, a blue/white light will blink means Jlab Jbuds Air ANC is ready to pair.
Why are JLab Earbuds not Showing up on Bluetooth?
There could be 2-3 reasons if Jlab Earbuds are not showing up in Bluetooth available devices. Reasons are jotted down:
- If the case is closed and earbuds are in the case, this will turn off the JLab earbuds.
- You have forgotten Jlab Jbuds or Jlab Go Air Pro from your device.
- A technical issue that may require a manual factory reset of Jlab.
Pairing the Jlab earbud devices takes the same way for any model. Follow the steps we’ve provided you in the article to pair Jlab earbuds together with your device Bluetooth easily.
Hope you have understood the method to pair Jlab and reset it in case of any malfunction.
Here are some questions thay may rise in your mind regarding the pairing of Jlab earbuds. So, I have tried to answer them in advance for you.
How to Pair JLab Go Air Earbuds Together?
Take out the earbuds from the case. One Earbud will blink blue/white and the other one will blink blue indicating they are ready to pair.
Now turn on the Bluetooth and both Go Air Earbuds will be paired.
Is the Method for pairing Jlab Go Air and Jlab Jbuds is same?
The method for pairing any model of Jlab is same whether it is Jlab Go Air, Jlab Jbuds, or Jlab Go Air Pro.
How to Pair Jlab Earbuds Together to Android OR iPhone?
Pairing any Jlab headset device to an Android or iPhone has the same procedure.
- Once earbuds blink blue/white after it has been taken out means they are ready to pair.
- Turn on the Bluetooth in your Android or iPhone.
- Select from available devices to connect Jlab Earbuds.
- You’re all set now. Jlab Buds will be paired successfully.