The Hisense Smart TV comes with smart remote control. This remote allows you full control of your Hisense TV. But, the remote may stop working sometimes.
A TV remote is easily lost and it may be very difficult to find it. The situation becomes worse when your TV also poses some issue and you cannot reset it. Because you do not have a remote.
You may be worried if you want to reset your Hisense TV but do not have a remote. Luckily, this problem has a very quick solution. Just read this article to quickly reset your Hisense TV without a remote.
Soft Reset Your Hisense TV Without a Remote
Before trying a hard or factory reset, try to soft reset your Hisense TV. Because hard reset removes all the data and settings. So, you will have to spend a lot of time reinstalling all things again.
Here, we are going to tell you three different methods to reset your Hisense TV without a remote. Follow these instructions to soft reset your Hisense TV without a remote;
- While your TV is powered on, unplug the power supply from it.
- Wait for 10 minutes. Now, press the physical power button on your Hisense TV.
- Hold the button for 60 seconds and meanwhile plug in the power cord.
- Repeat this process again after a few minutes.
- You can try another reset method;
- On the side panel of your Hisense TV, some physical buttons are located.
- Press and hold “volume up” and “Menu” or “Input” buttons.
- While holding these buttons also press and release the power button for 5 seconds.
- Press and hold the “Volume down” and “menu/input” buttons at the same time.
- Also, press and hold the power button while holding these two buttons.
- Wait until your TV screen shows blue light and stays on.
- After 10 seconds, release all the buttons.
- If the TV displays a picture after a few seconds, the reset process is completed.
Hard Reset Your Hisense TV Without a Remote
You must try all the above-mentioned methods to soft reset your TV without a remote. However, if they fail to solve your TV’s problems then you should go for the factory reset.
Remember that it will make your Hisense TV completely new, restoring all the default settings and removing all the installed apps.
You can hard reset your Hisense TV without a remote. Follow the guidelines given below;
- At the back or bottom of your Hisense TV, there is a reset hole.
- Look around your TV to find a small hole labeled “RESET”.
- Bend a paper clip to insert into the hole.
- Push the clip inside the hole and press it for about 15 seconds.
- Hold it down until your Hisense TV restarts.
Related: Turn ON Hisense TV Without Remote
So, these were the four best methods to reset your Hisense TV without a remote. Try them in the correct order. The soft and hard reset can solve all of the software issues.
You can reset your TV if it is not giving pictures or sound, shutting down, disconnects from the internet, or posing any other such problem.
Stay connected with us to find the best solutions to your technical issues. Any queries would be appreciated.
I am Memona Aman, editor of Speakersmag.com. I am naturally inclined towards modern technical gadgets. I love to research on speakers and soundbars. I write articles on this blog to share my latest knowledge. I am happy to assist you in your search for the best audio devices.