Are you searching for the exact method to pair your Skullcandy Crusher wireless headphones? This article is going to end your quest.
Because we will tell you the right method of pairing your Crusher headphones to various devices such as iPhone, Android, macOS, and Windows 10.
Skullcandy Crusher headphones are available in two colors; black and white. They are one of the elegant and efficient headphones in the market.
You can connect them to various Bluetooth devices. They deliver smooth and flawless audio which is ideal for listening to music.
Follow this article if you want to pair your Skullcandy Crusher to different Bluetooth devices.
Table of Contents
Some Important Tips
There are some important points to consider before pairing your Skullcandy Crusher to a Bluetooth device;
- Charge your headphones fully before pairing them to a device.
- Also, make sure that your device (iPhone, Windows 10, Android, macOS) is fully charged.
- Keep your headphones closer to the device to which you want to pair them. Ideally, Bluetooth works within 30 feet range. But, maintain minimum distance, at least 3 feet, between both devices.
- You should confirm that your mobile device or computer is not paired with some other Bluetooth device. Because it can interfere with the new connection.
- Make sure that your headphones are not already paired with a Bluetooth device. Otherwise, you will be unable to connect them with a new device.
- Pair them with your desired device within five minutes of turning On pairing mode.
Turn ON Pairing Mode on Your Skullcandy Crusher Wireless Headphones
Before pairing to any Bluetooth device, you need to put your headphones into pairing mode. Follow the steps mentioned below;
- On your headphones, press and hold the power button for 3 seconds or until the LED flashes. You can put them in pairing mode by simply turning them on.
- Now, your headphones are turned On and they are in pairing mode if the LED flashes red and blue.
- A voice prompt also confirms ‘pairing’. Now, your headphones are discoverable by other Bluetooth devices.
1. Pair Your Skullcandy Crusher Headphones to Android
- Make sure your headphones are in pairing mode.
- Go to ‘Settings’ on your Android phone or tablet.
- Next, choose Bluetooth and turn it ON. Some Android devices have the ‘Other Connections’ option under which Bluetooth menu is available.
- Click on the ‘Available devices’ option and your headphones will show here.
- As soon as you tap their name, they will start pairing with your Android device.
2. Pair Your Skullcandy Crusher Headphones to iPhone
- Open ‘Settings’ on your iPhone and choose Bluetooth.
- Turn Bluetooth ON and it will show you a list of nearby available Bluetooth devices.
- Choose your headphones from the list and they will pair within a few minutes.
- You can confirm pairing through a notification on your iPhone, or play an audio file on your iPhone to confirm the connection.
Related: Pair Skullcandy Jib Wireless Earbuds
3. Pair Your Skullcandy Crusher Headphones to Windows 10
Follow these instructions to pair your headphones with a Windows 10 computer;
- Put your headphones into pairing mode.
- Click on the ‘Start Menu’ on your Windows 10.
- Next, select ‘Settings’ and then choose ‘Devices’.
- Tap on ‘Bluetooth and other devices’, turn ON Bluetooth.
- Click on ‘Add a new Bluetooth device’.
- Your computer will scan for the available devices. Tap on your Skullcandy Crusher headphones and then choose ‘Pair/Connect’.
- A notification will inform you that both devices have been paired.
4. Pair Your Skullcandy Crusher Headphones to MacOS
- Tap the Apple logo on the top left corner of your MacBook screen.
- Next, choose “System Preferences” and it will show you different options.
- Tap on the ‘Bluetooth’ icon and a window will appear.
- Turn ON Bluetooth and let your Mac scan for the available devices.
- Double click the name of your Crusher headphones or click once then tap ‘Connect’ to pair them.
What to Do If Your Skullcandy Crusher Headphones Cannot Pair?
If your headphones are unable to pair, you should troubleshoot them by clearing the pairing list. It is recommended to reset your Crusher headphones before pairing them to a new device.
You can reset your headphones by the following method;
- On your headphones, locate the volume buttons.
- Press and hold the ‘Volume Up’ and ‘Volume Down’ buttons at the same time.
- Release after 10 seconds or when the two LED indicators turn yellow and then flash blue and red.
- This way, you can reset your headphones.
It is also necessary to un-pair them from the previously connected devices. Follow the process mentioned below;
- Open the Bluetooth menu on your audio device. Tap the name of your Crusher headphones.
- Click the “info or i” button next to your device.
- Next, click on “Forget this Device/Disconnect” to remove it from your device.
- Now, you can pair your headphones to some other device by putting them into Bluetooth pairing mode.
If the reset method does not work then reset your device (iPhone, Android). Update your headphone and mobile device to solve the pairing issue.
Related: Reset Skullcandy Wireless Headphones
We hope you have liked this article and it has guided you through the pairing process.
We have also told you some important tips to make a successful Bluetooth connection between your headphones and audio device.
This article can also help you if your Skullcandy Crusher is unable to pair with a Bluetooth device.
Above all, this article has told you the exact method to pair your Skullcandy Crusher Wireless Headphones to iPhone, Android, Windows 10, and macOS.