You can enjoy your iPhone videos on the bigger screen of the Chromebook. But, you may not know how to screen mirror an iPhone to Chromebook.
Generally, you can use certain apps to screen mirror. However, there are a lot of apps available on the PlayStore.
So, it is difficult to choose the best one. We intend to assist you in this regard as we have found the most reliable and verified apps.
This article will list the multiple screen mirroring apps and will also teach you the correct mirroring methods for each one.
Method 1: Mirroring 360
The number 1 app to screen mirror your iPhone to Chromebook is Mirroring 360. This app is specially designed for Chromebook.
Therefore, it is highly compatible with your device. This app offers a lot of features and is greatly reliable.
For example, you can mirror your presentations, videos, pictures, games, and other media types.
Another feature of this app is that it allows you to record the activities on your Chromebook screen. The process to screen mirror is as follows;
- Go to the official website of ‘Mirroring360’ on your Chromebook.
- Install and launch the program on your device.
- Now, connect your iPhone to the same Wifi network to which your Chromebook is connected.
- Open the ‘Control Center’ on your iPhone and navigate to the ‘Screen Mirroring’ option.
- A list of devices will appear, tap your Chromebook.
- The screen mirroring from your iPhone to your Chromebook will start immediately.
Method 2: AirServer
AirServer is another reliable app to screen mirror your iPhone to Chromebook. This app is universal as it works with all types of devices in addition to the Chromebook.
This app can also be used with your smart TV and Xbox One. Moreover, it is very popular among the students and business officials for presentations and meetings.
Let us learn how to use this app;
- Be sure to connect your iPhone to the same Wifi network.
- On your Chromebook, go to the official website of AirServer.
- Install and launch the app on your Chromebook.
- Click the “Show QR Code” button appearing on the app screen.
- Direct your iPhone back camera on the QR Code to scan it.
- Once the scan is successful, your iPhone screen will start mirroring on Chromebook.
Method 3: LetsView (With Video Guide)
Another app called ‘LetsView’ is also popular for screen mirroring iPhone to Chromebook. This app is also applicable to Windows PC.
Moreover, it works without cost and is easy to use. With this app, you can also record screen activities.
Furthermore, it features annotating tools that are used to modify the digital text collaboratively. This app can be used in the following way;
First, connect both iPhone and Chromebook to the same Wifi network.
- Visit the official website of ‘LetsView’ on your Chromebook.
- Download and install the app on your device.
- Launch the app on your Chromebook.
- Open the ‘Control Center’ on your iPhone and tap the ‘Screen Mirroring’ or ‘AirPlay Mirroring’ option.
- From the list, choose ‘LetsView’ and the mirroring should start.
Watch Video Below:
Method 4: Screen Mirroring App
You can also use this simple app to screen mirror your iPhone to Chromebook. This app is also free of cost. You can also avail ad-supported version to enjoy further features.
This app has a straightforward setup process. However, it has some disadvantages as well. For example, audio cannot be cast along with the videos.
Moreover, it does not support casting from certain apps such as Netflix. Nevertheless, overall, this app is great for screen mirroring.
This app needs to be downloaded both on your iPhone and Chromebook
- Connect your Chromebook and iPhone to the same Wifi network before starting the process.
- Now, download the ‘Screen Mirroring’ app on your iPhone from the following link.
- Next, download the app receiver on your Chromebook from here.
- Scan the QR Code appearing on your Chromebook screen.
- That’s all, you are ready to go.
Method 5: Reflector 3
Reflector 3 is another great option to screen mirror your iPhone to Chromebook.
This app also allows you to use AirPlay, MiraCast, and Google Cast. This app supports iPad, iPod Touch, and iPhone 8-11.
Moreover, with this app, you can mirror multiple devices on your Chromebook screen. The app automatically adjusts the screen layout while casting multiple devices.
Furthermore, you can also record the screen and adjust the screen layout. Reflector 3 provides a 7-day free trial.
So, you can check the functionality and features of the app during this period. Later on, you can subscribe to it for permanent usage.
Reflector 3 does not support video editing and is not compatible with Windows computers. Follow these steps to use this app;
- Install and launch the ‘Reflector 3‘ app on your Chromebook.
- Open the ‘Control Center’ on your iPhone and tap the “Screen Monitoring” option.
- A list of devices will appear, choose your Chromebook to start mirroring.
Also read: The Method to Mirror iPhone to TV
So, we have provided you with a lot of options. Almost all of these apps are free. However, some of them offer a free trial for a few days.
Later on, you need to subscribe to the apps. It is advantageous as you get comfortable with the app and can choose wisely. Because each app has its pros and cons.
But, still, you can confidently opt for any of the 5 mentioned apps to screen mirror your iPhone to Chromebook.