Everyone loves to enjoy their favorite movies on a new smartphone. But, some people do not know how to download free movies on an iPhone to watch offline.
There are a lot of functions and features in an iPhone that is different from an Android phone. So, a new user gets confused and cannot perform certain functions.
Therefore, we decided to help you. This article will prove a complete guide for you. It will explain multiple ways to download movies on iPhone.
You get a lot of downloading options with your iPhone. There are thousands of apps available on the Apple Play Store. But, all of them are not reliable.
So, you should avoid trying each and every app. However, you can use our suggested apps confidently.
Because we have found them after thorough research. All these apps are trusted, verified, and free of scams.
1. Download Movies Directly on iPhone
You can download movies directly on your iPhone. Later on, you can watch them offline. This is possible with the help of built-in iPhone apps. The process is as follows;
- First of all, connect your iPhone to a reliable Wifi network or mobile data.
- Make sure the internet source is fast and speedy. Otherwise, movies will not be downloaded.
- Find the ‘Google Play Movies’ and the ‘TV’ app on your iPhone. Open the app to the main interface.
- Type the name of your favorite movie in the search bar. A ‘Download’ icon will appear next to the movie name, click it.
- Once the downloading is complete, you will get an email notification.
- You can access the movie from the app afterward.
2. Download Movies through IOTransfer
Another way to download movies is via certain websites and service providers. For example, ‘Video Grabby’, IOTransfer, and ‘Download 6’ are some of the popular apps to download movies.
Follow these steps correctly;
- Go to the Apple Play Store on your iPhone. Search for the IOTransfer app and install it.
- Launch the app and click the ‘I Accept’ button to proceed further. You can avail both Free and Paid versions of this app.
- You will see a box where you need to paste the video link.
- Open the browser on your iPhone and then go to Youtube. Search your favorite movie by its name and copy the link to the movie.
- Now, go back to the IOTransfer app and paste the link in the box.
- Click the ‘Download to iPhone’ button. Next, the app will provide you with different video formats and qualities.
- Choose your desired format and click the ‘Download’ button again.
- A prompt will ask you to pre-set the file name. You can name the movie according to your convenience to access it easily. Your iPhone will set an output path by default.
- Tap the ‘Save’ button to start the download.
- Once the movie is downloaded, go to the main interface of the app. Touch and hold the movie name and save it to ‘Camera roll’.
3. Freemake Video Downloader
There is another free app called ‘Freemake Video Downloader’. It is easy to use for downloading movies on iPhone.
- Go to the Apple Play Store and download the Freemake Video Downloader app on your iPhone.
- Launch the app and follow the on-screen prompts to complete the setup process.
- Search your favorite movie in the browser or on YouTube. Copy the link to the movie and paste it into the box appearing on the app interface.
- You will be provided with different options, choose the movie resolution and MP4 format.
- Proceed further and tap the ‘Convert to iPhone as the Section’ button.
- Next, check the box saying ‘Export to iTunes’. Click the ‘Download’ and then the ‘Convert’ button.
- The movie will be uploaded to your video library. Finally, click the ‘Download’ icon to complete the process.
4. Download via Netflix
Netflix is one of the most popular movie websites. It needs a subscription but does not costs much. Moreover, Netflix provides you with a huge amount of movies.
Almost, every movie and series is available on Netflix. After subscription, you can use it on multiple devices with more than one user. So, let’s begin the fun;
- Download the ‘Netflix’ app on your iPhone.
- Launch the app and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup process.
- Tap the ‘Available for Download’ option and then choose your favorite movie.
- Click the Arrow-like button next to the movie name to start the download.
5. MacX YouTube Downloader
MacX YouTube Downloader is also a popular and reliable app for downloading movies on iPhone. It is 100% safe and free to use.
This app supports all kinds of video formats including 1080p HD, 3D, 4K, and others. This app is also free of any viruses and malware.
MacX Video Converter Pro is also a similar app. The downloading process is the same as mentioned for other apps.
- Download the app on your iPhone and launch it.
- Copy the link to your favorite movie and paste it into the box.
- Click the ‘Download’ button to proceed further.
- Sometimes, the MP4 files cannot play on iPhone. MacX YouTube Downloader can convert MP4 files into compatible files that can be played on iPhone.
6. Paid Downloading Websites
In addition to free apps, you can also avail some paid websites to download movies on your iPhone.
The paid sites usually provide you access to all the recently released movies and series.
While the free websites may not publish the latest movies. Some of the popular sites worth the subscription are as follows;
- Amazon Prime Video
- HBO Max
You can avail the built-in iPhone apps to download movies for free and to watch offline. However, if you want to enjoy a lot of miscellaneous movies, you need to rely on certain apps.
This article has listed a lot of apps. Most of them are unpaid while some are paid. As you know, certain movies are not available on free websites.
So, you can subscribe to your favorite website or app to access them. For example, some of the best apps are Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, and Disney+.
In this article, you have learned how to download movies on your iPhone for free and to watch them offline. Do not forget to subscribe to our blog to read our latest articles.