Sony headphones are wireless and can be connected to any Bluetooth device. This article will tell you the method of connecting your Sony headphones to your iPhone.
“Sony headphones have various models. But, the Bluetooth connection method is similar on all Sony headphones. Similarly, iPhones also come in various models.
However, you can connect an iPhone to Sony headphones with the same common method.
Consider Some Important Points
You can pair your Sony headphones with your iPhone through Bluetooth. Before making this connection, you should consider some important points.
- Make sure that your iPhone and Sony headphones are placed closer to each other, ideally within 3 feet range.
- The battery of your headphones should be charged fully.
- Similarly, the battery of your iPhone should also be charged.
- If your headphones do not appear in the list, restart them and try again.
Connect Sony Headphones to iPhone
Let us know the process to connect your Sony headphones to your iPhone.
- First of all, you need to turn on your headphones.
- Press and hold the power button until the LED light blinks red indicating the headphones are turned on.
- Hold the button for a few more seconds until the LED blinks red and blue alternately and a pairing tone is given. This indicates that the Bluetooth pairing mode is turned on.
- Now, open Settings on your iPhone and click on ‘Bluetooth’.
- Turn Bluetooth on and let your iPhone scan the available devices.
- In a few moments, your Sony headphones will show on the list.
- Tap your headphones name on your iPhone screen.
- After a few moments, both devices will pair successfully.
- While pairing to headphones, some iPhones require a pin/passcode/password. The default pin is “0000”.
Once you have paired both devices, they will remember each other. Whenever you turn on your Sony headphones they will connect automatically to your iPhone (if Bluetooth is turned on).
Related: Fix Sony WH 1000xm3 Not Charging
You can also connect your Sony headphones through a wire. An audio cable comes with the Sony headphones that can be used to connect with an iPhone.
You just plug the cable in the audio jack on both devices. But, Bluetooth pairing is the ideal connection to connect the headphones with iPhone.
So, by following this guide you can connect your Sony headphones to your iPhone.