Fitbit smartwatch is designed to adjust the time automatically. However, sometimes you may need to change the time on Fitbit without the app.
Time becomes inaccurate when you select a different time zone. In some areas, the internet service does not work.
So, your watch cannot update its time and date. Moreover, you cannot use the Fitbit app without the internet to change the time.
The app stops working sometimes. In this case, you need to adjust the time manually. This guide will instruct you step by step on how to change the time on your watch.
Learn to Change Time on Fitbit Without App
- Connect your smartphone or computer to your Fitbit smartwatch.
- On your phone or computer, open the official Fitbit website.
- Create a new account if you do not have one already.
- Login to the account by entering your username and password.
- At the top left corner of the screen, click the gear icon.
- Scroll down and click on ‘Settings’. Next, tap the ‘Personal Info’ and then select ‘Time Zone’.
- Click the small arrow icon to open the drop-down menu.
- Here, you will be shown different time zones and locations, choose your correct location.
- Click the ‘Submit’ button and synchronize your device.
How to Change Time Settings on Fitbit
You may want to change further time settings on your Fitbit. The website allows you to do more changes such as adjusting the clock to a 12-hour or 24-hour format.
- Go to the Fitbit website and click the gear icon.
- Go to ‘Settings’ and then choose ‘Personal Info’.
- Click on ‘Advanced Settings’ and then choose ‘Clock Display’.
- Choose either the 12 or 24-time zone. Tap the ‘Submit’ button and you are all done.
Fitbit SmartWatch: Frequently Asked Questions
Can the Fitbit smartwatch be used without a phone?
Yes, you can use your Fitbit watch without connecting to a phone or tablet. The watch can work independently with the help of the Fitbit Connect app. This is a free software app and can work without a phone.
What is the purpose of GPS on your Fitbit?
GPS allows your Fitbit watch to record your position while you are walking, running, riding, or hiking. It also records your pace and distance. GPS helps to view the map during your workout.
Can the Fitbit smartwatch work without the internet?
Yes, the Fitbit watch can work without the internet anywhere and anytime. Indeed, the parent device needs an internet connection.
So, your smartphone should have an active internet connection and be connected to the watch.
Also read: Reviews on Best Smartwatches for iPhone
We hope you liked our article. Stay connected with us to read more informative articles. With this guide, you learned how to change time on Fitbit without the app.