Tozo earbuds not pairing is a common issue. Many of the users face this problem frequently. However, you do not need to worry.
Because it is a temporary issue generally caused by software glitches. Sometimes, the problem is caused by your mobile device. Therefore, you need to troubleshoot both devices.
You can fix your Tozo earbuds at home. This article will provide you with complete guidance and the best troubleshooting tricks.
1. Pair Correctly
The earbuds from different brands have distinct pairing methods. You may be following the wrong method to pair your Tozo earbuds.
It is necessary to check the user manual to learn the exact pairing method. For your convenience, we are explaining here the right pairing method;
- Take both earbuds out of the charging case. Place them side by side.
- Wait for the right earbud to flash red/blue alternately and the left earbud flashes blue.
- Now, turn ON Bluetooth on your mobile or computer.
- Scan for the available devices and click your Tozo earbuds when they appear in the list.
- Click the ‘Connect’ button. Your phone will show a confirmation message on successful pairing.
- Finally, put both earbuds in your ear.
2. Ensure Sufficient Charging
One of the most common reasons behind the pairing issue is low battery. Your Tozo earbuds will fail to pair if their battery is draining out.
So, first, charge both earbuds and then connect again. Do not forget to charge your new earbuds before first-time use.
Also, check the battery of your mobile or computer. At a low battery level, the phone can disconnect from your earbuds.
3. Update Your Device
The pairing issue can be created by your mobile device if it is not up-to-date. So, you must check for the recent firmware updates on your mobile device.
Go to the ‘Settings’ menu and navigate to the software update. Download the latest firmware version and then restart your phone.
Now, pair your Tozo earbuds following the correct method. Restart your computer if your earbuds cannot pair with it.
4. Check the Distance
Bluetooth can work within a certain range. Ideally, it works within 30 feet or 10 meters. If your Tozo earbuds are too far away from your phone or computer, they will fail to pair.
You should place both devices closer to each other. In addition, make sure nothing is blocking the signals. A Wifi router or another Bluetooth device nearby can interfere with the pairing.
5. Disconnect Other Devices
Further, confirm that your mobile or Tozo earbuds are not already paired with a Bluetooth device. Sometimes, another device pairs with your earbuds mistakenly.
Similarly, your mobile may be connected with some other Bluetooth device. You may have paired a Bluetooth mouse or keyboard with your computer.
Disconnect all other devices and reboot your phone or computer. Now, connect your Tozo earbuds again.
6. Reset Your Tozo Earbuds
If nothing works, reset your Tozo earbuds and then pair again. The reset process is as follows;
- Go to Bluetooth settings on your mobile or computer. Click your Tozo earbuds name appearing in the list of paired devices.
- Click the ‘Forget’ or ‘Disconnect’ option to un-pair them.
- Turn OFF both earbuds manually. Now, press and hold the button on both earbuds at the same time.
- Release the button after 10 seconds or when the LED indicators flash purple 3 times.
- Place the earbuds back into the charging case. Remove after 30 seconds and they will enter into pairing mode.
- Now, turn ON Bluetooth on your mobile or computer and search for your Tozo earbuds. Hopefully, they can pair now.
Related: Fix Tozo Earbuds Charging Problems
If you have followed all the troubleshooting tricks, your Tozo earbuds should be pairing now. We have mentioned all the possible solutions.
Be sure to follow every step exactly. Try resetting your earbuds twice or thrice if it does not help on the first attempt.
However, if still, your Tozo earbuds are not pairing, you must contact Tozo. Perhaps, it is some manufacturing fault that can be fixed only by the company.
Do not forget to tell us in the comment section which solution worked for fixing your Tozo earbuds not pairing issue.